If it’s your goal to inspire your audience or organization to new heights – then hiring Margaret to do corporate leadership training, deliver a powerful keynote presentation or a conference breakout session is a must.
We know that meeting planners have a tough job selecting the right keynote speaker and breakout session presenters. Our goal is to make your job as easy as possible.
Here are the top 7 reasons Margaret Spence is well liked by meeting and event planners, and corporate executives.
1. No Drama – No Diva! – No crazy demands, no diva-like requests. Margaret is a consummate professional who is easy to work with and does everything in her power to make your meeting a success.
2. Engaging – Margaret’s only goal is to engage you in a productive dialog so she understands your goals and helps you shine.
3. Customized – There is no canned speech – every presentation is customized to your topic, theme and audience.
4. Relevant – Margaret’s presentations are on-point, filled with enthusiasm and built around real-world challenges and opportunities for growth.
5. Unique – Your audience will leave with meaningful tools, frameworks, and techniques based on Margaret’s real-world experience working with multinational clients. She’s seen it and she shares both her perspective and her results.
6. High Energy and Inspirational – as a woman in leadership, Margaret brings a compelling message that energizes your audience – she is high energy from start to finish.
7. Reliable – If you book me – I show up! Margaret doesn’t just bounce in and out of your conference, she makes herself available to your audience, there is no rushing out the door.
- Top-ranked keynote speaker delivering inspirational, dynamic talks on women in leadership, valuing disabled employees and reinventing the talent development pipeline.
- Entrepreneur – 17 years as President/CEO of C. Douglas & Associates, Inc. a national workers compensation and human resources consulting company
- Author – groundbreaking book From Workers Comp Claimant to Valued Employee and The Injury Management Challenge
- Founder of National Return to Work Week – Focusing on helping ill, injured and disabled employees remain in the workforce.
- Seven-term member of the SHRM Special Expertise Panel and Contributor to the SHRM Workplace Forecast – Top Workplace Trends
- Board member and co-chair of the Workers Compensation Institute’s Return to Work National Emphasis on Disability Management
- Founder of The Employee to CEO Project – a Mentorship and Career Development Program for women of color
- Contributor and Thought-leader often quoted in top publications like, Forbes, Time, Crain’s and the Washington Post
- Voted top 20 Speaker – Society for Human Resource Managment – SHRM Annual Conference 2012, 2013, 2014
- Who’s Going to Sit in Your Seat? Ending the Leaky Leadership Pipeline
Women in Leadership:
- “Hello I’m Your Next CEO” -Entrepreneurial Leadership for Women: Think and Act Like a CEO Even If You’re Not
- Changing the Paradigm From Workers’ Comp Claimant to Valued Employee
- Workers’ Comp 3.0: The Paradigm Shift From Understanding Risk to Defining Strategy
To contact Margaret Spence for information about pricing and availability please call 561-795-3036 or click on the button below to complete our contact form.